(1) Please tell him that I called.
(2) I’m afraid he is on a business trip.
(3) Could you speak more slowly?
(4) I’d like to make an appointment to see the dentist today.
(5) Let me know if there’s anything I can do.
(6) I’ll try to contact him and have him call you.
(7) I’d like to book a table for four for tomorrow night.
(8) That sounds like a good idea.
(9) That’s exactly what I was thinking.
(10) Let’s move on to the next step.
(11) I think I can finish this job in a week.
(12) Is there anything missing in the latest plan?
(13) Can you tell me how to get to the castle?
(14) There were only three people in the museum.
(15) I heard you’re planning to go to Hawaii.
(16) We got stuck in traffic for about half an hour.
(17) Will you turn on the TV?
(18) We’re on our way to the station.
(19) Why don’t you put it on?
(20) How long does it take to fix the computer?
(21) I’m expecting a guest soon.
(22) I don’t want to go out because it’s raining.
(23) Thank you for all your help.
(24) Where do you think you put the package?
(25) How do you pronounce this word?
(26) I’m afraid I can’t do it right now.
(27) I have to prepare the handouts for the meeting.
(28) I’d like you to look after my dog for a few days.
(29) Guess what? I got a new job.
That’s great! How do you like your new job?
(30) I couldn’t have done it without you.
(31) I think this is the non-smoking section.
(32) I’ll be careful next time.
(33) Please talk more slowly.
(34) I’m out of here. Have a good weekend.
(35) He is in charge of the personnel section.
(36) I have nothing in common with him.
(37) However you do it, the result will be the same.
(38) As far as I can, I’ll help you.
(39) Are you a college student?
(40) I’m majoring in social science.
(41) What is Osaka like? Is it a nice place?
(42) It’s nice and warm in the spring.
(43) There’s no rainy season in Los Angeles, right?
(44) What sports do you like to play?
(45) Tom described what he had seen in detail.
(46) You need good equipment to climb that mountain.
(47) Kelly is smart as well as pretty.
(48) He talks as though he knew everything.
(49) No one knows his address but Kathy.
(50) I need to take action immediately.
(51) He left for Boston the day before yesterday.
(52) Next please. How may I help you?
I’d like to open an account.
(53) Let me think it over for a couple of days.
(54) We saw a horror movie that night.
(55) Have you ever thought about global warming?
(56) His uncle works in the farm.
(57) This is the doll made by Lucy.
(58) The cattle are grazing in the field.
(59) She cleaned the floor with a mop.
(60) She has been sick since last Saturday.
(61) I have to attend a number of training sessions.
(62) We provide our customers with useful information.
(63) The company’s dairy production has risen by 3 percent.
(64) I saw his profile on the internet.
(65) Click the Back button to return to the first page.
(66) Her song was amazing.
(67) The game was put off because of rain.
(68) Was he a swimming athlete before?
(69) The summer vacation is just around the corner.
(70) The earthquake occurred at dawn.
(71) He didn’t say anything at all.
(72) I go to the seaside nearly every summer.
(73) Eating in the library is prohibited.
(74) We went to see the fireworks.
(75) Can I borrow something to write on?
(76) The machine is out of order.
(77) This was built approximately 2000 years ago.
(78) Do you get used to the new school?
(79) Please come 30 minutes early.
(80) I will answer instead of him.
(81) He helped me even though he was busy.
(82) I take advantage of this opportunity.
(83) The ship went through the Panama Canal.
(84) I am going to apply to that job offer.
(85) People gathered to see the parade.
(86) The flowers are very beautiful.
(87) He works in an industry related to nuclear power.
(88) Yesterday I went to the salon and got my hair cut.
(89) That car is probably at least 8 million yen.
(90) I didn’t say anything but I nodded at him.
(91) When are you going to launch the new product?
(92) It has been 4 years since he started golf.
(93) He will regret it sooner or later.
(94) She succeeded in spite of all difficulties.
(95) What can I get you to drink?
(96) Good medicine is bitter to the mouth.
(97) The new law will take effect next month.
(98) When is the train supposed to arrive?
(99) If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask.
(100) I would rather ride the train than the bus.
(101) Have they moved into the new office yet?
(102) We have run out of fuel and food.
(103) It takes at least six months to complete the products.
(104) Someone left the window open.